28-30 September 2018
U11, U13, U14, U16 & U19 GIRLS
VENUE: St Mary’s DSG School: Cnr Duxbury Road and Jan Shoba Street
Cellphone : 083 493 4000 (Christine Ferreira)
ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 14 September 2018
ENTRY FEE: R220-00
Entry form: St Marys DSG Girls Squash Open 2018 ENTRY
Below are the draws for the tournament this weekend 7-9 September. Please bear in mind:
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament.
- Players must be ready to play 30 MINUTES before their scheduled time.
- Arriving later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match.
- The follow-on system Players will start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match.
- Venues: Pretoria Country Club / Pretoria High School Old Boys.
- Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament. Some players play at both venues.
- Players must MARK and REFEREE matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps.
- Full conditions of entry at: http://www.northerns.co.za/njsa-documents/njsa-open-tournament-page/
Good luck for the tournament. Have fun and play in a spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
Draws for pool rounds or full round robin, as applicable. Cross-pool draws to follow on completion of the pool rounds: NJSA Start of season Sep 2018 draws (Update Fri 13:40).
All queries to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NJSA Committee 2018
Congratulations to the following winners of the NJSA raffle. Thank you for everybody’s support to raise funds for the IPT.
- Iphone 8 64Gb (to the value of R12 000) – Warwick Lord
- Huawei PSmart (to the value of R5 000) – Menine Muller
- Samsung J7 (to the value of R3 500) – Jean-Louis Brand
- Huawei 7″ Tablet (to the value of R3 000) – Helen Lubbe
- Samsung J5 (to the value of R2 000) – Ria Coetzee
- Huawei LTE Router (to the value of R2 000) – Christian Sander
We will be in contact to arrange for delivery of your prize.
Enter now for the NJSA Start of season tournament.
- Date: 07 – 09 September 2018
- Age groups: Boys & Girls u11 to u19 – open to all junior players (2019 age groups apply)
- Accommodation: Hosting available for players from other provinces.
- Closing date for entries: 12h00 on Monday, 3 September 2018
- Squash SA registration is required: Register online at SportyHQ
- Tournament format: Round robin
- Entry fee: R250 (non-refundable / includes a R15.00 SA Schools Squash levy)
Only online entries will be accepted – ENTER HERE.