Dear players and parents
Please find attached the draw for the upcoming tournament. Just a few important notes:
- All under 11 and 13 matches, boys and girls, will be played at St Mary’s DSG (Latitude 25º 45′ 21.88″ S Longitude 28º 14′ 27.54″ E). Map attached.
- All under 14, 16 and 19 matches will be played at PCC (PRETORIA COUNTRY CLUB)( S 25° 47′ 28″, E 28° 15′ 04.7″) Map attached.
- Prize-giving will be at PCC on Sunday, hopefully around 14h00. Recipients of prizes in the younger age-groups will have to go to the prize-giving at PCC to receive their prizes
- I have tried my best to accommodate playing problems. Remember that when you enter for a tournament you must be available for the duration thereof. Please try your best to play all your matches.
- You have to be at the courts at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- I cannot reschedule any matches now as all times have now been posted so please do not send in any more requests.
- If you are playing in the 2nd round at the beginning of each day, you have to mark and referee for the 1st round as well as after your own match!
- You cannot change playing times unless cleared with the tournament organiser, your AGR or the tournament referee and it is acceptable to the opponent.
- No matches are to be played at another venue than at the ones stipulated!
- NB no-shows and players withdrawing without doctor’s notes will be penalised by NJSA in the form of a tournament ban or possible exclusion from future teams. It is disrespectful towards your opponent and the organisers.
- Balls: under 11 and 13 – double yellow dot, under 14 – 19 – green dot.
Enjoy the tournament and please take a few minutes to read the attached ‘Tournament Etiquette’ document!
Here is the latest and final draw: NJSA ROUND ROBIN JAN FEB 2014 DRAW v4.