- NJSA Start of Season 2020 Draws
- Masters IPT 2019 Tournament Survey
- 2019 SA Masters IPT in Pretoria
- NJSA Start of Season Open Tournament
- SA Schools Top 10 announcement
- NJSA Raffle Winners
- NMSA Closed 2019 – Entries are now open
- Northerns Satellite 2 tournament
- Northerns Juniors capping ceremony
- Northerns Juniors IPT team announcement
Log in to admin site
Please complete the survey, we would like to gain your direct inputs. We are all committed to growing the sport, your time, energy and contributions play a crucial role in achieving this please follow this link to complete the survey:
Even if you have not taken part, but feel there may be constructive inputs we can benefit from using, please take less than 8 minutes to share your thoughts with us.
Thanks for your input on behalf of the host province (Northens Masters Squash) and SA Masters committee.
Click on this link for all the information on the SA Masters IPT in Pretoria.
Entries are open for the NJSA Start of Season Open Tournament
13 – 15 September 2019
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
Closing date for entries:
Monday 09 September 2019 at 13h00
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS ACROSS ALL PROVINCES
2020 AGE Groups apply
Players may ONLY play in their 2020 Age Group
This is the first qualifier for NJSA IPTs 2020
- This is a ROUND ROBIN tournament.
- Players may ONLY enter in their 2020 age group as indicated below
- U/11 (2009 & later); U/13 (2007/08); U/14 (2006); U/16 (2004/05); U/19 (2001/02/03).
- NJSA Players must be REGISTERED and PAID Up for the 2019 season.
- Online entries are the only accepted form of entry and late entries will not be accepted.
If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail (check your email spam as well); then check the website for your entry confirmation (at the bottom of the online entry form).
If you cannot find your entry, re-enter immediately.
Squash SA registration (fully paid) is compulsory (u13 to u19).
Tournament Organiser: Brett Cousins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of communication is email: email@example.com
ENTER ON THE NJSA TOURNAMENT PAGE: http://www.northerns.co.za/njsa-documents/njsa-tournaments/
SA SCHOOLS TOP 10 ANNOUNCEMENT
It is with great pleasure to release the SA Top 10 rankings for 2019 – u14, u16, u19. The SA Schools selectors have taken not just days, but weeks to get to the final rankings which has been thoroughly researched.
Congratulations to 16 NJSA players who, through their the hard work and dedication were selected.
Congratulations to all the players