After many hours, several changes and a few withdrawals, please find below the draw for this weekend.
NOTE: Times can change so please keep an eye on all What’s App Messages and at the venues.
Please arrive 20 min before your time so that the players can warm up and be ready to play immediately after the preceding game.
Have a good weekend of squash
Here are the UPDATED draws for the tournament (after SATURDAY rounds): NJSA Open graded draw 16 Mar 2018.
Remember if you want to watch squash at the Tuks Sport centre you must have valid identification to show at the entrance.
NORTHERNS OPEN GRADED TOURNAMENT: 16 – 18 March 2018
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS
- Closing date for entries:
- TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
- This is a GRADED tournament and we will be grouping the players based on strength and age.
- Genders may also be mixed. Where possible, the Swiss Pairing Format will be played.
- Venues / DRAW / AVAILABILITY:
- Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday. Play will end around 21h00 on Friday, 18h00 on Saturday and 14h00 on Sunday.
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- Players must MARK and REFEREE matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps.
- Photos taken by NJSA or SA Squash or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted to our Facebook page and/or Website.
- By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family.
Teams in green won the fixture, teams in red lost: