The NSF awards function takes place at the Amfi venue at the Voortrekker Monument on 12 November 2015. The function will start at 18h00, arrival from 17h30. Dress is smart casual.
At this function the Northerns squash community will honour the exceptional squash performances of the year, including national and provincial achievements at senior, junior and masters levels, as well as team and club league winners.
The event is open to all Northerns squash players and their partners but only if you book in advance – no tickets at the door. Tickets are R220 per person for adults and R110 per person for juniors.
Please book your tickets individually by completing the form below. Payment must be made to your club by 5 November 2015 in order for the catering numbers to be finalised. There will be a cash bar.
Bookings have closed.
Please find the complete draw and Court Allocations: NJSA START OF SEASON 2015 DRAW PLAYERS. Court allocations: NJSA Court Allocation 2015.
- This indicates all players 1st Round matches and full draws for the weekend.
- We had another injury withdrawal SO u16 Boys, the players that end in the 25 – 32 section after the 1st round will revert to a Round Robin Format. The tournament organiser will release that draw this evening but your matches remain as is for tonight (Friday).
- It also indicates ALL of Friday’s matches so some players will have more than 1 match on Friday.
- There is a court allocation schedule that is colour coded per age group and is numbered, indicating the Match Number that will correlate to the detailed draw.
The following sections are being played
- u11 / u13 combined (An A & B section)
- u14 / u16 combined