Notice is hereby given of the NJSA AGM to be held at Pretoria Boys High School Old Boys Club, following directly after the conclusion of the AGM of the NSA that starts at 18h00 at the same venue. The NJSA AGM should start at approximately 19h00.
2. Approval of the minutes of the previous AGM
3. Chairman’s report
4. Financial statements for the year ending 30 September 2018
5. Election of office bearers
5.a. Chairman and Vice chairman
5.b. Committee members
6. Appointment of Auditor for the ensuing year
8. Closing of the meeting
The following documents will be available on the website (Juniors tab) from Monday, 15 October:
1. Minutes of the previous AGM
2. Financial statements of the NJSA (preliminary)
3. Treasurer’s report
The Constitution of the NJSA determines that the members of the NJSA are the Clubs and Schools with junior players as members, that have applied for membership and was accepted as members by the Association. The members’ representatives must attend the AGM and complete the business on the Agenda.
All parents are welcome to attend the AGM. If you want to nominate anyone for a position on the Committee, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NSA AGM will be held at the Pretoria High School Old Boys Club on the 29th of October at 18:00 and the NSF awards function has been scheduled for the 1st of November (details to follow).
Find below the minutes from the previous delegates’ meeting containing the proposed changes to be voted upon at the AGM.
Minutes of the Delegates Meeting on 2018-08-21
Additionally, the executive committee has proposed the following change to section 11 of the by-laws:
NSA by laws section 11 proposed change AGM 2018
Kindly ensure that a representative from your club is present to vote on these proposed changes.
The annual Northerns Squash Federation Awards function takes place on 1 November 2018 at the Voortrekker Monument. At the function the top performers of the Province will be honoured for their achievements through the season.
Here are a list of the highlights of the awards that will be made (not all listed):
- NSA league winners and runners-up and the winners of league trophies
- NSA merit awards – special awards from the Growthpoint IPT (previously known as the Jarvis/Kaplan tournament) and USSA tournament, team awards from the Growthpoint IPT, player of the year, NSA Chairman’s award
- NMSA player of the year and Chairman’s award
- NJSA merit awards, IPT winners, SA Top 10 players and SA team members to the Junior World championships
- Northerns Squash Federation player of the year and President’s award.
Book your ticket at the following link and make payment of the R260 ticket fee to your club – bookings.
Check on the list below the form to make sure your booking was accepted. If you’re not on the list, please make another booking.
28-30 September 2018
U11, U13, U14, U16 & U19 GIRLS
VENUE: St Mary’s DSG School: Cnr Duxbury Road and Jan Shoba Street
Cellphone : 083 493 4000 (Christine Ferreira)
ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 14 September 2018
ENTRY FEE: R220-00
Entry form: St Marys DSG Girls Squash Open 2018 ENTRY