Entries are open for the NJSA Start of Season Open Tournament
13 – 15 September 2019
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
Closing date for entries:
Monday 09 September 2019 at
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS ACROSS ALL PROVINCES
2020 AGE Groups apply
Players may ONLY play in their 2020 Age Group
This is the first qualifier for NJSA IPTs 2020
- This is a ROUND ROBIN tournament.
- Players may ONLY enter in their 2020 age group as indicated below
- U/11 (2009 & later); U/13 (2007/08); U/14 (2006); U/16 (2004/05); U/19 (2001/02/03).
- NJSA Players must be REGISTERED and PAID Up for the 2019 season.
- Online entries are the only accepted form of entry and late entries will not be accepted.
If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail (check your email spam as well); then check the website for your entry confirmation (at the bottom of the online entry form).
If you cannot find your entry, re-enter immediately.
Squash SA registration (fully paid) is compulsory (u13 to u19).
Tournament Organiser: Brett Cousins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of communication is email: email@example.com
ENTER ON THE NJSA TOURNAMENT PAGE: http://www.northerns.co.za/njsa-documents/njsa-tournaments/
SA SCHOOLS TOP 10 ANNOUNCEMENT
It is with great pleasure to release the SA Top 10 rankings for 2019 – u14, u16, u19. The SA Schools selectors have taken not just days, but weeks to get to the final rankings which has been thoroughly researched.
Congratulations to 16 NJSA players who, through their the hard work and dedication were selected.
Congratulations to all the players
Please find the NJSA Raffle Winners below:
- Lisette Cousins (Sold by Sean Quinn – u13): 2 night stay for 2 at Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge – R18,000
- Marita Enslin (Sold by Scott Radley – u14): 2 night stay for 2 at Ivory Tree Game Lodge – R16,000
- Adele du Rand (Sold by Jeanine du Rand – u13): iPhone X – R15,000
- Gordon Hollamby (Sold by Shane Grant – u13 ): Huawei Handset – R4,000
- Connor Essex (Sold by Rounen de Beer – u19): Huawei Tablet – R4,000
The committee wishes to thank ALL participants for supporting NJSA and their players in realizing the dream to represent Gauteng North.
97 individuals comprising of 20 teams took on the rest of the country claiming 10 medals. This is a fantastic output and without your support, to many players, this would have remained a dream.
Thank you once again to everyone who supported our players.
NMSA Closed 2019
Come and join us for the last NMSA IPT selection qualifier tournament at PCC.
The IPT will be held from the 6 – 10 September in Pretoria.
Our Closed tournament will start on 8 July to the 13th.
Entries close : 2nd of July.
Entry Fee : R240
Entries are open on the NSA tournament page.
- Date: Friday 7 June to Sunday 9 June 2019 (4 rounds)
- Venue: University of Pretoria Squash complex
- Playing times: Friday 17h00 to 21h00, Saturday 8h00 – 12h00 & 13h00 – 17h00, Sunday 8h00 – 13h00
- Sections: Men A, B, C and a Ladies section subject to number of entries.
- Closing date for entries: Tuesday, 4 June 2019 – 13h00.
- Convenor: Blaar Coetzee – 082 781 6917
- Any queries should be directed to the convenor at firstname.lastname@example.org