The 2018 Northerns Closed tournament takes place from 14 – 17 May.
NMSA Satellite 2 & Sponsored League 2018
Entries now open on https://goo.gl/5idhqA (Tab “Tournament Info &Entries”)
NORTHERNS JUNIOR CLOSED TOURNAMENT
18 – 20 May 2018
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
Open ONLY to PAID UP NJSA REGISTERED Players
This is a COMPULSORY TOURNAMENT for National IPT Selection
- Closing date for entries: Noon, Monday 14 May 2018.
- Entry fee: R250 (non-refundable / includes a R15.00 SA Schools Squash levy)
- Venues: Pretoria Country Club, Pretoria High School Old Boys and CBC Old Boys.
Entries on the Juniors page.
This past weekend the NSA Satellite 1 tournament was played at the Tuks Squash Centre. With the biggest number of entries for years the competition was tough. The following players emerged as winners in their sections:
Men’s A section:
- Kundanji Kalenga
- Kyle Maree
- Makhosonke Ntuli
- Wayne Sithole
Women’s A section :
- Christine Ferreira
- Cara Fourie
- Megan Page
- Nothando Ntimane
Men’s B section :
- Blaine Verhage
- Mark Schickerling. Kenny Mwape. Jonty Matthys (3 way tie – they decided to split the winnings)
Men’s C section :
- Martin Currin
- Puli Nkoane
Men’s D section :
- Deon Groenewald
- Faheem Ismael
Kundanji Kalengo & Christine Ferreira
All the section winners
Dear Northerns Masters Players
Herewith information regarding Dave Short. Please:
– submit entries via The Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– All team members to be in good standing with NMSA. (Otherwise they will not be permitted to participate)
– Pay total Team Fee into: Northerns Masters, Standard Bank Centurion Acc 4103 71017, Branch 01-26-45-40.
– All team members who have not paid the R120 SAM Levy yet, to do so upon entry (Not to be confused with the R120 SAA fee)