NORTHERNS JUNIOR OPEN ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT
1 – 3 February 2019
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
Open to all junior Players
- Closing date for entries
- NOON, MONDAY 28 JANUARY 2019.
- Online entries is the only accepted form of entry.
- We will not be accept late entries.
- If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail (check your email spam); then check the website for your entry confirmation. If you cannot find your entry, please re-enter immediately.
- Squash SA registration is required. Register online at https://www.sportyhq.com/organization/view/Squash-South-Africa
- Tournament Organiser: Brett Cousins: email@example.com
- Method of communication is email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
- This is a ROUND ROBIN draw format.
- Indicate entered age group however, we will group players and use age as a guide.
- U/11 (2008 & later); U/13 (2006/07); U/14(2005); U/16 (2003/04); U/19 (2000/01/02).
- Entry fee and bank details:
- Entry fee: R280 (non-refundable / includes a R15.00 SA Schools Squash levy)
- Account name: NJSA Bank: ABSA BANK Branch: Brooklyn, Pretoria
- Branch code: 632005 Account number: 9070327031
- Reference: Use players name and age-group. Mail proof of payment: email@example.com.
- Payment: Must be made by Midnight Wednesday 30 January to avoid non-entry
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament.
- Players must be ready to play 30 MINUTES before their scheduled time.
- Arriving later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match.
- The follow-on system Players will start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match.
- If a player forfeits a match, it will count as a result and they will be withdrawn from the tournament.
- A tournament is considered incomplete if a withdrawal is not for a medical reason – accompanied by a medical certificate within 48 hours.
- Incomplete tournaments will not count towards the NJSA qualification criteria.
- Reschedules will not allowed.
- Venues / DRAW:
- Venues: Pretoria Country Club / Pretoria High School Old Boys / CBC Old Boys.
- First round times will be posted on northerns.co.za by Thursday evening, 06 September.
- Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament.
- Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday.
- Play will end around 21h00 on Friday, 21h00 on Saturday and 14h00 on Sunday.
- The tournament will be a Round Robin format with compulsory cross-pool play-offs.
- Players not attending the prize giving will forfeit their prize.
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- Players must MARK and REFEREE matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps.
- The 5-minute warm up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored.
- No parents/spectators are allowed to interfere with any marking or play.
- No intimidation of players, markers or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated.
- Players and spectators must adhere and abide to the SA Squash Rules and NJSA Code of Conduct.
- Instances of misconduct and bad behaviour will be severely sanctioned by NJSA.
- The decision of the tournament referee is final.
- No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in the banning of players from future tournaments.
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions can be made).
- The players, as indicated by SA Squash and WSF standards, must wear the correct clothing.
- Photos taken by NJSA, SA Squash or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted onto our social pages.
- By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NJSA and affiliates website and social pages.
- Video recording of matches is only permissible with the consent of both players.
- Please indicate if you are willing to host an external player (from another province)
- Travelling from another province? Please indicate if you require to be hosted by a NJSA player.
Entries already received:
Player surname Player name Gender Age group entered Webster Valme Girls u19 Singh Surina Girls u16 Tsepe Refiloe Girls u19 Froneman CA Boys u13 Weir Patrick Boys u16 Weir Ashton Girls u16 Zeekoei Xario Boys u14 Robson Catelin Girls u16 Theron Kristian Boys u16 Theron Pieter Boys u19 Poggenpoel Charl Boys u19 Du Preez Carl Boys u13 Coetzee Helena Girls u19 Sheosunker Aurick Boys u11 VAN ROOY WILMIEN Girls u16 Malinga Awande Girls u19 Richter Megan Girls u19 Lessing Jesse Boys u19 VAN ROOY WILHELM Boys u19 Fourie Cameron Boys u16 Pather Nikhil Boys u16 Trathen Kian Boys u19 Kuschke Nicolai Boys u19 Janse van Rensburg Elzandri Girls u14 Calitz Zané Girls u19 le Roux Cameron Boys u11 le Roux Daniel Boys u11 Agenbacht Lize-Marie Girls u14 Agenbacht Riaan Boys u11 Agenbacht Annerie Girls u16 Groenewald Luhann Boys u16 Groenewald Damian Boys u19 Smuts JD Boys u13 Craigen Gareth Boys u19 De Beer Rounen Boys u19