NORTHERNS JUNIOR CLOSED TOURNAMENT
18 – 20 May 2018
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
Open ONLY to PAID UP NJSA REGISTERED Players
This is a COMPULSORY TOURNAMENT for National IPT Selection
- Closing date for entries:
- Noon, Monday 14 May 2018.
- NJSA Players NOT REGISTERED and PAID for the 2018 season will not be entered.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Online entries is the only accepted form of entry.
- The successful entries are published at the bottom of this page. If your name doesn’t appear on the list you are NOT entered.
- You are supposed to also receive a confirmation mail. If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, please check for the email in your spam. As long as you are on the list below you are entered.
- Squash SA registration is required.
- Tournament Organiser: Brett Cousins: email@example.com
- Method of communication is email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age Groups:
- This is an AGE GROUP TOURNAMENT
- Players have to play in their 2018 approved age group.
- U/11 (2007 & later); U/13 (2005/06); U/14(2004); U/16 (2002/03); U/19 (1999/2000/01).
- Entry fee and bank details:
- Entry fee: R250 (non-refundable / includes a R15.00 SA Schools Squash levy)
- Account name: NJSA Bank: ABSA BANK Branch: Brooklyn, Pretoria
- Branch code: 632005 Account number: 9070327031
- Reference: Players name and age-group.
- Mail proof of payment: email@example.com
- Payment: Must be made on registration.
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament.
- Players must be ready to play 30 MINUTESbefore their scheduled time.
- Arriving later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match.
- The follow-on system Players will start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match.
- If a player forfeits a match they will be withdrawn from the tournament and the tournament will not count towards the qualification criteria.
- The tournament will be considered incomplete if the withdrawal is not for medical reason – accompanied by a medical certificate within 48 hours.
- Reschedules are not allowed.
- Venues / DRAW:
- Venues: Pretoria Country Club, Pretoria High School Old Boys and CBC Old Boys.
- First round times will be posted on www.northerns.co.za by Thursday evening, 17 May.
- Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament.
- Players must be available to start matches from 16h00 on Friday.
- Play will end around 21h00 on Friday, 20h00 on Saturday and 14h00 on Sunday.
- The tournament will be a Round Robin format with compulsory cross pool play-offs.
- Players not attending the prize giving will forfeit their prize.
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- Players must Mark and Referee matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps.
- The 5-minute warm up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored.
- No parents/spectators are allowed to interfere with any marking or play.
- No intimidation of players, markers or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated.
- Players and spectators must adhere and abide to the SA Squash Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Instances of misconduct and bad behaviour will be severely sanctioned by NJSA.
- The decision of the tournament referee is final.
- No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in players being banned from future tournaments.
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions will be made).
- The players, as indicated by SA Squash and WSF standards, must wear the correct clothing.
- Photos taken by NJSA or SA Squash or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted to our Facebook page and/or Website.
- By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NJSA and affiliates website and social pages.
- IPT CLOTHING:
- IPT clothing will be available for fitting at PCC on Sunday 20 may (finals day) from 09h00 to 13h00.
- Players who are potentially in line for IPT selection must please ensure they plan to be available at PCC to fit the clothing.
- Note: this is a NO OBLIGATION fitting and players are to order only after teams has been selected.
- The fitting is to ascertain sizing for the players.
- Orders can only be completed online.
- An ordering and players kit guide will be distributed at a later stage.
Entries already received:
Player surname Player name Gender Age group Brand Juan-Corné Boys u11 Richter Megan Girls u16 Repko Aren Boys u16 Louw Stiaan Boys u19 Du preez Carl Boys u13 mclachlan reece Boys u19 mclachlan brett Boys u14 Ruben du Toit Boys u13 Duvenage Corne Boys u19 Coetzee Helena Girls u19 Janse van Rensburg Elzandri Girls u11 Van Wyngaard Louis Boys u13 Groenewald Luhann Boys u14 Skye Brown Girls u19 Cousins Jarrod Boys u14 MULLER MENINE Girls u13 CAPAZORIO DANICA Girls u16 Groenewald Damian Boys u16 Howarth Robert Boys u19 Malinga Awande Girls u16 Craigen Gareth Boys u16 Smuts JD Boys u11 Du Toit Hannah Girls u16 Theron Pieter Boys u19 Theron Kristian Boys u14 Robson Catelin Girls u16 Ferreira Reuven Boys u13 De Beer Rounen Boys u16 Henning Louis Boys u19 Jeanine Du Rand Girls u11