NORTHERNS ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT
31 January – 02 February 2020
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS ACROSS ALL PROVINCES
Players may ONLY play in their 2020 Age Group
This is a qualifier for the NJSA IPTs 2020
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Only Online Entries are the accepted form of entry.
- If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail, check your email spam; then check the NJSA website for your entry. If you cannot find your entry, re-enter immediately.
- Family discount applies. See below.
- Players may ONLY enter in their 2020 age group
- Playing venues: Pretoria East
- Playing times: Friday 17h00 – 21h00, Saturday 12h00 – 21h00, Sunday 08h00 – 14h00
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament
- Players must be ready to play 40 MINUTESbefore their scheduled time
- Both players must MARK and REFEREEmatches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps
- No parents/spectators are allowed to interfere with any marking or play
- No intimidation of players, markers or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated
- TOURNAMENT LOGISTICS:
- Closing Date: NOON, MONDAY 27 JANUARY 2020. No late entries accepted.
- Squash SA Registration: Compulsory and up to date for u13 to u19 players
- Format: Round Robin. Organiser has the right to mix age groups based on entries.
- Age groups: u11 (2009 & earlier); u13 (2007/08); u14(2006); u16 (2004/05); u19 (2001/02/03)
- Communication: eMail only: firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Tournament Organiser:Brett Cousins: email@example.com
- Tournament Referee: Reinhardt Falk
- Entry fees:
- 1 Child: R300
- 2 Children: R500
- 3 Children: R700
- Payment must be a lump sum for all the children
- Entry fees are non-refundable / includes the R15.00 SA Schools Squash levy
- Bank details:
- Account name: NJSA Bank: ABSA BANK Branch: Brooklyn, Pretoria
- Branch code: 632005 Account number: 9070327031
- Reference: Player Surname and age-group. Mail proof of payment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment: Must be made by Midnight Wednesday 29 January to avoid non-entry
- TOURNAMENT AVAILABILITY:
- Arriving later than 10 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match
- Players start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match – SO BE WARMED UP
- If a player forfeits a match, it will count as a result. They may be withdrawn from the tournament
- A tournament is considered incomplete if withdrawal is not for a medical reason (accompanied by a medical certificate within 48 hours)
- Incomplete tournaments will not count towards the qualification criteria.
- Reschedules will not be allowed.
- First round times will be posted on northerns.co.za by Thursday evening before Day 1
- Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament.
- Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday.
- Players not attending the prize giving will forfeit their prize
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- The 4-minute warm-up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored.
- Players and spectators must adhere and abide by the SA Squash Rules and NJSA Code of Conduct.
- Instances of misconduct and bad behaviour will be severely sanctioned by NJSA.
- The decision of the tournament referee is final.
- No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in the banning of players.
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm-up or social games. (No exceptions can be made).
- The players, as indicated by SA Squash and WSF standards, must wear the correct clothing.
- Photos taken by NJSA, SA Squash or their nominated official may by onto our social pages.
- By entering this tournament, you consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NJSA and affiliate websites and social pages.
- Videoing of matches is only permissible on the consent of both players/parents
- Please indicate if you are willing to host an external player (from another province)
- Travelling from another province? Please indicate if you require to be hosted by a NJSA player
Player surname Player name Gender Age group entered Hewitt Jason Boys u16 Pieter Beyers Boys u16 Beyers Pieter Boys u16 Weir Ashton Girls u16 Spiwak Vanessa Girls u16 Webster Valme Girls u19 Quinn Sean Boys u14 Robson Catelin Girls u19 Sheosunker Aurick Boys u13 Janse van Rensburg Elzandri Girls u13 Hamm Wolf-Rudiger Boys u19 van Niekerk Eduard Boys u13 le Roux Shayne Boys u11 Beukes Deneil Girls u16 Smuts Lana Girls u16 Verster Joshua Boys u14 Oliver Benjamin Boys u11 Fraser Shannon Girls u19 De Bruin Wian Boys u13 Neethling Jarod Boys u19 Duvenhage Christian Boys u13 Kempff Claude Boys u13 Raffa Milan Boys u11 Cousins Jarrod Boys u16 Kemp Cassey Girls u13 Wright Nicholas Boys u19 Phillips Jordin Girls u16 Phillips Starla Girls u11 Lessing Jesse Boys u19 Judelsohn Nathan Boys u14 Viljoen Wiehan Boys u16 Viljoen Divan Boys u19 Pio Roché Boys u13 Brand Juan-Corné Boys u13 Badenhorst Pieter Boys u19 Mahaye Stickman Lethokuhle Boys u13 Pelser Hugo Boys u16 Badenhorst Johannes Boys u11 Smuts JD Boys u13 Alberts Kobus Boys u16 van den Heever Wynand Boys u13 Reyneke Darius Boys u13 Phillips Judah Boys u14 Smit Tian Boys u16 Malan Gustav Boys u19 Weir Patrick Boys u14 Van Biljon Janco Boys u16 Niemand Luzè Girls u14 Kirkpatrick Donneli Girls u19 Kirkpatrick Katy Girls u19 Eswari Niranjan Namratha Girls u14 Brelage Graham Boys u13 Brelage Justin Boys u14 Muller Dian Boys u19 Randall Kayla Girls u16 Repko Aren Boys u19 Janse Van Rensburg Evan Boys u11 Janse Van Rensburg Anushka Girls u11 Oliver Thomas Boys u11 Oliver Jonathan Boys u16 Weir Tayla Girls u14 ROTHMANN SEBASTIAAN Boys u19 du Preez Carl Boys u14 Froneman CA Boys u13 Landman Erwee Boys u19 Du Rand Jeanine Girls u13 Borstlap Déwan Boys u11 Vorster Jeanemie Girls u19 Grant Shane Boys u14 Van Wyngaard Louis Boys u16 Peattie James Boys u13 Groenewald Damian Boys u19 Groenewald Luhann Boys u16 Mbatha Menelisi Boys u14 Mbatha Mangaliso Boys u11 Kotze Mieke Girls u13 Leppan Chanté Girls u13 Venter Reinhard Boys u16 Poggenpoel Hanro Boys u19 Meyer Jaundré Boys u14 Myers Joseph Boys u11 Conradie Rikus Boys u16 Shannon Rachel Girls u16 Shannon Amy Girls u11 Pather Nikhil Boys u16 PAUL MIGUEL Boys u16 Grobler Kelly Girls u19 Spath Jannis Boys u16 Spath Dominik Boys u13 Van der Merwe Anja Girls u16 Craigen Gareth Boys u19 van Wyk Kaitlyn Girls u13 Agenbacht Annerie Girls u19 Agenbacht Lize-Marie Girls u16 Agenbacht Riaan Boys u11 van Niekerk Nicole Girls u14 van Niekerk Lara Girls u16 Van der Merwe Kobus Boys u16 Kilian Vincent Boys u19 Greyling Jan Boys u16 Greyling Mornay Boys u13 Van der Westhuizen Gerhard Boys u13 Van der Westhuizen Roland Boys u11