NORTHERNS START OF SEASON – SPORTYHQ
10 – 12 September 2021
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
NO SPECTATORS / GUARDIANS / COACHES ALLOWED
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS
Open to all Provinces
This is a qualifier for the 2022 NJSA IPTs
2021 Age Groups apply
No SPECIAL REQUESTS can be accommodated
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS
- All COVID-19 Regulations must be adhered to
- Masks to always warn except if playing, marking, or refereeing
- No Spectators / Guardians / Coaches Allowed (unless otherwise indicated)
- All entrants must screen and sign the attendance register
- All NJSA rules to be adhered to
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Only entries via SPORTYHQ will be accepted.
- If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail, check your email spam; then check the SportyHQ website for your entry. If you cannot find your entry contact email@example.com
- Family discount applies.
- Playing venues: Pretoria East and Centurion
- Playing times (Covid-19 dependent):
- Friday 10th 17h00 – 20h30
- Saturday 11th 11h00 – 20h00
- Sunday 12th 08h00 – 15h00
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament
- Players must be ready to play 30 minutes before their scheduled time
- Both players must MARK and REFEREEmatches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps
- No intimidation of players, markers, or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated
- TOURNAMENT LOGISTICS:
- Closing Date: 14:00, MONDAY 06th September 2021. No late entries accepted.
- NJSA Registration: Not compulsory. All players welcome
- Format: Age Group, Round Robin
- Communication: eMail only: firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Tournament Referee: Reinhardt Falk
- Entry fees:
- R 350 per player – The full fee per player is payable on Sporty HQ
- If more than 1 family member enters (living in same household) the following entry fee applies:
- 2 players: R600
- 3 players: R750
- Entry fees are non-refundable / includes the SA Schools Squash levy
- TOURNAMENT AVAILABILITY:
- Arriving later than 10 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match
- Players start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match – SO BE WARMED UP
- If a player forfeits a match, it will count as a result and may be withdrawn from the tournament
- A tournament is considered incomplete if withdrawal is not for a medical reason (accompanied by a medical certificate within 48 hours)
- Incomplete tournaments will not count towards the qualification criteria.
- Reschedules will not be allowed.
- First-round times will be posted on www.sportyhq.com and www.northerns.co.za by Thursday evening before Day 1
- Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament.
- Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday.
- There will be no prize giving, for safety purposes. Players can collect their prize after the section final. Only the winning prize winner may collect their prize.
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- The 4-minute warm up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored.
- Players must adhere and abide to the SA Squash Rules and NJSA Code of Conduct.
- Instances of misconduct and bad behavior will be severely sanctioned by NJSA.
- The decision of the tournament referee is final.
- No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in the banning of players.
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions can be made).
- The players, as indicated by SA Squash and WSF standards, must wear the correct clothing.
- Photos taken by NJSA, SA Squash or their nominated official may be posted onto our social pages.
- By entering this tournament, you consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NJSA and affiliate websites and social pages.
- Videoing of matches is only permissible on the consent of both players / parents
or scan this QR Code: