Northern Gauteng, Pretoria 17 – 19 September 2021
Boys & Girls u17
Players must be u17 on or before 23 October 2021
Open to all Provinces
This is a qualifier for the 2021 u17 Nationals
All ages, u17, may enter
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS
- All COVID-19 Regulations must be adhered to
- Masks to always warn except if playing, marking, or refereeing
- No Spectators / Guardians / Coaches Allowed (unless otherwise indicated)
- All entrants must screen and sign the attendance register
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Only entries via SPORTYHQ will be accepted.
- If you DO NOT RECEIVE a confirmation e-mail, check your email spam; then check the SportyHQ website for your entry. If you cannot find your entry contact email@example.com
- Playing venues: Pretoria East
- Players must be available for the duration of the tournament
- Players must be ready to play 30 minutes before their scheduled time
- No intimidation of players, markers, or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated
- If too few players enter to make up a section, they may be withdrawn and refunded
- TOURNAMENT LOGISTICS:
- Eligibility: Only players who are eligible to play for South Africa may enter.
- Players must be u17 on or before 23 October 2021.
- No player will be entered into the draw unless the entry fee has been received by Squash SA.
- Draw: All entrants will be notified of their draw, so please ensure that your entry is completed in full. Please contact the Tournament Office if you have not been notified.
- Regional Open Draws Tuesday 14th September 2021.
- TOURNAMENT RULES:
- The Championships will be played according to the rules of Squash SA.
- The Dunlop HA ball will be used
- It is obligatory for all players to mark/referee the match following their match unless other officials are available.
- All players must be ready to play at their appointed times. If a player is not ready to play 10 minutes after the appointed time, he/she will be scratched (unless the Tournament Referee decides otherwise).
- Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions can be made).
- Clothing and Advertising: According to Squash SA rules (available on request).
- Code of Conduct: Squash SA’s Code of Conduct will be in force.
- Entry fees:
- R 380 per player – The full fee per player is payable on Sporty HQ
- Entry fee is not refundable or transferable in the event of a withdrawal.
- No telephonic entries will be accepted. PSA members do not have to pay an entry fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable / includes the SA Schools Squash levy
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- The 4-minute warm up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored.
- Instances of misconduct and bad behaviour will be severely sanctioned by NJSA.
- The decision of the tournament referee is final.
- No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in the banning of players.
- OTHER INFORMATION:
- Winners of each regional go forward to V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 20 – 23 October 2021
- Prize money R 30 000-00
- Squash SA Tournament Convenor: Jennifer Sawyer
- Tournament Referee: Craig van der Wath
- Tel: 011 442 8056
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos taken by NJSA, SA Squash or their nominated official may be posted onto our social pages.
- By entering this tournament, you consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NJSA and affiliate websites and social pages.
- Videoing of matches is only permissible on the consent of both players / parents
ENTER ON SportyHQ: