NORTHERNS OPEN GRADED TOURNAMENT: 16 – 18 March 2018
Boys & Girls u11 – u19
OPEN TO ALL JUNIOR PLAYERS
- Closing date for entries:
- MIDNIGHT MONDAY 12 MARCH 2018. No late entries can be accepted.
- ONLY ONLINE ENTRIES at http://www.northerns.co.za/njsa-documents/njsa-open-tournament-page/
- TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
- This is a GRADED tournament and we will be grouping the players based on strength and age.
- Genders may also be mixed. Where possible, the Swiss Pairing Format will be played.
- Venues / DRAW / AVAILABILITY:
- Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday. Play will end around 21h00 on Friday, 18h00 on Saturday and 14h00 on Sunday.
- CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR:
- Players must MARK and REFEREE matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps.
- Photos taken by NJSA or SA Squash or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted to our Facebook page and/or Website.
- By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family.