NSA Satellite 1
- Date: 6-8 April 2018
- Venue: Tuks
- Convenor: Hosted by Tuks – Liz Mackenzie (082 421 1346)
- Any queries should be directed to the convenor at firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES OF ENTRY
- The tournament will be played on a Modified Swiss pairing format.
- Entries will only be accepted once proof of payment is provided. The entry fee is R200.00.
- Entries close on Friday 30 March 2018 at 12h00.
- The tournament will be played under Squash SA rules.
- Players are obliged to mark/referee the following match.
- Players must be present 20 minutes before the scheduled time of their match.
- The draw will be posted on the website on Thursday 5 April by 17:00 Entrants are responsible to check the times of their first matches.
- Entries can only be done online at www.northerns.co.za. Please make sure you receive a confirmation mail, otherwise you’re not entered. Entries can also be checked below the form.
- Please note matches will start at 17:00 on the Friday. Any playing problems must be attached to your entry and we will try to accommodate you.
Complete the entry form below to enter the tournament (make sure you receive a mail to confirm your entry within 15 minutes of submission):
Entries received to date:
Surname Name Gender Entry Date HALL CALLAN Male 2018-03-12 13:19:15 Shabalala Meshack Male 2018-03-13 20:50:04 Bredenkamp Justin Male 2018-03-14 11:18:18 Cook Justin Male 2018-03-15 15:31:31 ismail Faheem Male 2018-03-19 10:24:56