The annual Northerns Squash Federation Awards function takes place on 1 November 2018 at the Voortrekker Monument. At the function the top performers of the Province will be honoured for their achievements through the season.
Here are a list of the highlights of the awards that will be made (not all listed):
- NSA league winners and runners-up and the winners of league trophies
- NSA merit awards – special awards from the Growthpoint IPT (previously known as the Jarvis/Kaplan tournament) and USSA tournament, team awards from the Growthpoint IPT, player of the year, NSA Chairman’s award
- NMSA player of the year and Chairman’s award
- NJSA merit awards, IPT winners, SA Top 10 players and SA team members to the Junior World championships
- Northerns Squash Federation player of the year and President’s award.
Book your ticket at the following link and make payment of the R260 ticket fee to your club – bookings.
Check on the list below the form to make sure your booking was accepted. If you’re not on the list, please make another booking.